Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Out of the box !!


    I've always lived in this box; my whole life was craved on its black walls... Enjoyed the company of the shady boy next door and other colors didn't exist... It was only... Shades of grey... And it was always a really comfortable place.
   One day a ray of faint light escaped through a small crack, a crack made by three strangers (OMG!! Aliens!! ) . I saw curious eyes, seekers of inspiration, searching for a spring of life in this rabbit hole that my mind inhabited since the beginning of the time.
They moved the cover of the box, and all i managed to do it to move my head up and look for the light that filled my senses. After that all i wanted to do is understand the new colors that invaded my comfort zone...
I tried for 4 days to escape that hole, and join David , Joan & Nadine in their colorful world , i wanted to change the shades of gray for once in my life . See the world from a different angle. I searched, tried and at the end, i built a ladder to claim up, and got the chance a peak to the world outside... And it was mesmerizing.
I may not be out of the box yet, but that glimpse of the world outside will always be the ultimatum wish of my insignificant being...
Thank you guys... And thank you for leaving that crack open to the end of time.

2 comments:

david habchy said...

U r more than a beautiful creative creature ! and this is just the beginning :) love u !

Unknown said...

Thank you David ... Remember that you helped me to put my foot on the first step .. Never Ever forget that .. YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE :D